Monday, December 12, 2011

Determined.

So last week did not go as well as I hoped. I was disappointed but not really surprised to see I gained 1.6 lbs this week. It also sucks that I'm now back to less than 20lbs lost.

last week's weight: 205.2lbs
this week's weight: 206.8lbs
total loss: -19.6lbs

My goal was to hit 200lbs (-26.4lbs) by the end of the year. I've got 3 more weeks and 6.8lbs to go, and I am determined to get as close as I possibly can to that goal! I'll need to lose a little less than 2.5lbs at each of my next three weigh-ins to get there. I'm going to the gym at least three times this week, and my food is going to be even lighter than usual - I am making vegetables my bitch!! Also, I'm going to be chugging water for the next three weeks, so the bathroom is going to see a lot of me :)

Have you reached your end of the year goal yet? If not, what are you doing to try to get there?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't make an end of the year goal since I just started WW. I have currently lost 4 pounds my first week, so if I lose another 2 before January 1, I would be happy with that. I can't wait until I can set these kind of goals next year. Keep it up! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete