Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Trader Joe's snacks

I'm a muncher. Always have been, always will be. I'll be the first to admit, it's a big part boredom eating. Yes, it's a bad habit, but I've learned that sitting in the office all day long, I need to have some healthy snacks to munch on or else I'll be hitting up the vending machine or the deli downstairs.

Enter Trader Joe's - the place I can always count on to find new delicious, low calorie snacks (and the prices ain't bad either!). Two of my favorites at the moment are Wasabi Seaweed and Lite Kettle Corn.


Calories, 30, Total Fat: 2g, Total Carbs:1g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 1g = 1 Point Plus. Serving size is half the container, but according to the Points Plus calculator, the whole container is still just 1 Point Plus! If you like sushi, you'll love these snacks. They're salty with a tiny hint of sweetness and a great kick of wasabi!


Calories 110, Total Fat: 4g, Total Carbs: 19g, Fiber: 3g, Protein 2g = 3 Points Plus Serving size is one snack bag. I haven't seen a full sized back of the lite kettle corn, nor have I seen snack size versions of the full fat kettle corn, but that could just be my TJ's, it's a relatively small one. This is the perfect snack if you're craving chips or other junk food. The serving is generous as well!

1 comment: