Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm back!

Hi all! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you, or about my weightloss journey.

The last two weeks were spent gloriously on vacation in Amsterdam and Greece, where there was lots of naughty food, but also lots and lots of walking, swimming, hiking, and exploring to cancel it out.

I'm back on the plan and ready to lose any lb's I may have put on while abroad. I'll be weighing in on Friday as usual to see the final damage. Even if I did put on of a few pounds, can you tell I'm not that upset about it? Everyone deserves a vacation and a break from stress, and that includes diet induced stress as well as work and every other type of stress. I did not track in anyway during my two weeks away, but somehow found a balance between indulging and not overeating. According to the way my pants are fitting, I did pretty OK!

We'll see on Friday! See you then :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Just found this blog and I'm so excited about it! I've recently started eating healthier and working out more as well so I'll be sure to check in here for inspiration. :) Glad you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found me Danielle! Welcome! And good luck to you with your journey!

    ReplyDelete