Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A little late

A little behind, but let me tell you about my weigh in on Friday morning.

It was a little déjà vu of my "What the Weigh In?" experience before vacation. Aka...I LOST! Lost weight on vacation!! Is that the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard???

Starting weight: 226.4 lbs

Prevacation weight: 214.6 lbs

Friday's weight: 211.2 lbs

Total loss: 15.2 lbs

I can't tell you how ridiculous it is to me to have lost 3.2 lbs while eating carelessly on vacation. I did no tracking whatsoever, and definitely had days of feeling guilty after eating gyros, fries, sandwiches and ice cream. 

But no one can say we sat on our asses and did nothing. Everyday was an adventure. In Amsterdam, we were on our feet walking or biking for hours on end, and Greece was days of swimming, hiking to isolated beaches, and walking up and down the cobblestone roads of Skyros town. Imagine if I had be tracking??

Sigh. Losing weight on vacation - Just another reason I want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment