Monday, September 19, 2011

Friday recap

Late again to post about this Friday's weigh in.

Last week's weight: 
211.6 lbs
This week's weight: 
210.8 lbs
Loss:
-.8 lbs

Another .8 lbs down. I'm not at all complaining about these small losses the last few weeks because I've been a bit out of the groove. I've not been tracking as precisely as I was before I went away for vacation, and my workouts have slacked off in a major way - as in I haven't worked out once in the past two weeks. I mentioned to my boyfriend that hopefully the fact that I'm still losing is because I've learned better eating habits and correct portion sizes, which is definitely true, but he suggested that some of the loss might be coming from losing muscle mass since I haven't been doing my usual weight lifting. I wonder if he's right? 

I need to get back on the work out train. Time to get off my lazy ass! I'm going to ease myself in today with a long, brisk walk on my local bike trail.

How did you all do this week?

1 comment:

  1. Ariana - I cannot believe you have my blog listed as "inspiration". Can I just please say that made my day? You're so awesome and I look forward to following you on here as well as Fatale Fashion - I absolutely LOVE your Fatale Fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete