Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A bust

Yesterday's workout was a bust. As in, I didn't do it. Why? I really couldn't tell you. The majority of my day was spent in a positive mood, but walking out of work I felt myself sink slowly and surely into a surly and negative mood, where all I wanted to do was go home, laze around, and eat a bunch of snacks.

Instead, I made my way to Trader Joe's to pick up ingredients for my turkey burger dinner. I had planned to pick up a bag of their pre-cut sweet potato fries to save some time, but a quick check on my WW nutrition calculator showed me they were more points and less quantity than the real thing. I was really jonesing for a snack so I decided to nix both the fries and side salad from dinner and use the points (and a few of my last 5 points for the day) to make one of my favorite snacks - pizza bites!

279566_707403655556_31503961_36125315_2554148_o

Recipe to come tomorrow!

So not a total bust. I still ate healthy and stayed within my points, but I didn't earn the activity points I was hoping to. Oh, and the answer to my moodiness and lack on energy revealed itself this morning - Aunt Flo, if you will.

Body Pump is tonight at 7, and I really hope I'm feeling up to it and cramps don't keep me from it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment