Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF and weekly weigh in

Thank GOD it's Friday!

This morning was weigh in time and I was weirdly a little bit excited about it. I did well all week and I definitely expected the scale to move down, it was just a question of how much.

Short recap since Tuesday:

I went to my usual Body Pump class on Wednesday night. I always say it but I really can't say enough how much I enjoy that classes. It's definitely a challenge but it's a great atmosphere and I always feel great coming out of it.

Yesterday (Thursday) I was planning to give Body Attack a second try. Cardio classes are obviously more of a challenge, and though I remember wanting to give up halfway through the first time, I made it to the end and I want to try again. Circumstances were not on my side unfortunately. I'm having 20somthing people over for a barbecue on Saturday, so Thursday was spent running around non stop to the grocery story for all the food, then doing my best to clean the house as much as possible.

I had to do all that last night because tonight I'm heading to the Bronx for a Yankee game! Yay! I made sure to pack a light lunch so I have enough points to enjoy the hot dog and beer that I believe is required at a baseball game!

So that's two days past that I won't have worked out. Now that I'm in the groove I really don't like going longer than that without exercising. Who would have ever thought that I, Ariana, would ever say that? I have tons of  last minute things to do Saturday morning for this barbecue, but I'm going to go to the gym early to at least do a bit of elliptical.

Back to the point; I got in three workouts this week and did very well with points, only used 2 of my weekly allowance. Results:

Starting weight:
226.4
Last week's weight:
218
This week's weight:
216.8
This week's loss:
-1.2
Total loss:
-9.6

-1.2 is not bad. Not what I was hoping for but still not bad. It's so frustrating to be dancing around this -10 mark and not to have hit it yet. I'm only -.4 away and I am determined to hit it next Friday! It'll be a great victory to send me off on vacation the next day!

How did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment