Monday, July 18, 2011

It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle.

Well, hi!

I'm Ariana.  

IMG_4824

Welcome!

I've been a big girl all my life. Voluptuous, I like to say. Which is funny because I was a stick up until the third grade. I blame grandma ("Do you want ice cream honey? Did you have dinner? Here, have another helping!"), while my mom blames my discovering the joy of reading...and eating while reading.

Lets not point fingers, hey? I'm here to make a change. Once and for all. That's why I joined Weight Watchers, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. This is not a diet people, it's a lifestyle.

I hope you'll join me on my journey to better health, fitness, spirit, and probably most exciting and motivational for me, cuter clothes (Oh, you didn't know I'm a plus size style blogger too?)!! I'll share my workouts, recipes, losses, gains, and much more. I could really use your tips and encouragement! Here's to putting it all out there:

Starting weight: 
226.4 lbs
This week's loss:
-2.4 lbs
Current weght:
217.2
Total loss:
-9.2 lbs

Measurements as of 6/1
Bust: 47"
Waist: 38"
Hips: 49"
Dress size: 16/18

So, so close to -10 lbs! My goal for next week to break open the -10lb mark with a -2 lbs loss. Hopefully a combination of healthy but satisfying food and at least 3 workouts this week will get me there! Once I hit -10lbs I'm going to take my measurements again and see how much has changed.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment